It's been a while since I've last posted on a blog. I'm back in the saddle now. I've been busy writing a book called "Bits of Clay." I'd like to make this book free for anyone to use, So I'm making it available in .doc, pdf and e-pub for all to download. It contains the stories of my life - 96 years of wisdom and experience.
There is still some work to be done in editing, so I'm not releasing the final version yet. My faith is one of the most important things to me and my book reflects that. My life has been extraordinary: the book contains stories from World War II, stories of wild horses and adventure - stories you won't find anywhere else. I invite you to share in it.
Over the next few months I also plan to post chapters here to make them searchable.
Thank you for your time,
Arlin Potter
Bits of Clay version one can be found here
No comments:
Post a Comment